It is your responsibility to read and understand our travel conditions and cancellation policy before making a reservation or booking.
The cancellation policy below is designed to protect both retreat leaders and all retreat attendees.
Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling, but unexpected things do happen, so please purchase travel cancellation insurance once you have made your reservation or booking:
The cancellation policy is designed to protect both retreat leaders and all retreat attendees. Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling, but unexpected things do happen, so please purchase travel cancellation insurance once you have made your reservation or booking.
- With your registration by e-mail you offer us the conclusion of a binding travel contract. We will immediately confirm receipt of the booking electronically.
- You also register for all participants listed in the registration, insofar as they have accepted the obligation through an express and separate declaration.
- The cost of travel insurance is not included and must be paid with your insurance guide.
- A non-refundable deposit of 300€/150€ must be paid at the time of booking. A booking will not be confirmed unless the non-refundable deposit has been received. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances, but the deposit is non-refundable in all and any circumstances as it covers the unavoidable administrative costs and fixed overheads of the retreat. In the unlikely event that we must cancel a yoga retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depending on receiving a refund from the venue operator we work with.
- The remaining payment is to be made cash, per bank transfer or PayPal on arrival.
- Due to the uncertainties around travel restrictions because of the coronavirus, we offer a very flexible policy: You can get the 50% deposit back up to two weeks before your arrival (therefore you need a written confirmation). This regulation is valid until the situation has calmed down significantly.